Keyed storage space with inside shelving provides secure storage for supplies.
- Sturdy Panel Construction: Side, back and door panels are 3/4” core laminated on both sides. Tops are constructed with 11/8” core laminated on top and backed with our standard phenolic backer. Strong enough for years of use.
- Unitized Welded Frame: Self-supporting main frame is 11/8” 14-gauge square tubing. Holds up to the rigors of today’s school environment.
- Industrial Strength Hardware: 16-gauge 2” x 30” continuous chrome hinge attaches doors to cabinets. 11/2” wide aluminum-cased double magnetic catch holds doors closed. Doors stay closed, yet release and operate smoothly.
- Keyed Storage Space with inside shelving provides secure storage for supplies. Store extra condiments and silverware right inside the cabinet.
- Alternative Cabinets include condiment/cashier combination cabinets and custom designs. Cabinet options include raised pans, condiment dispensers, and other accessories.
- Poly II Caster Wheels provide excellent floor protection, abrasion resistance, high-impact strength, and easy, quiet operation. They are non-marking and resistant to water, oil and most chemicals. Cabinets and liners move with little effort on these long-lasting casters. Front cabinet casters lock for secure placement.
- Wilsonart® Laminates are abrasion resistant and meet or exceed NEMA specifications.
Less scratching, fading and staining.
- EdgeGuard™ is a sprayed on polyurea treatment that provides superior resistance to moisture, eliminates unsanitary food traps, and is extremely tamper resistant. Colors include black, desert sand, slate, tan, country blue, light gray and red brick. Panel edges stay sealed, preventing edges from peeling and chipping.
- Customized Graphics, including school mascot and colors, are available. Promote school pride.
- 5-year Warranty: We warrant that our receptacles will be free from defects in original material and workmanship for a period of five years from the original shipment date. Our guarantee!